How to start syncing your InvoiceOcean and Sugester accounts
Last updated: 2019-05-24
Post view count: 1719
Efficient helpdesk, easy-to-use CRM and always available knowledge base are a key part of any serious enterprise. This is why InvoiceOcean is integrated with Sugester - simple software for customer support. Read on to learn how to start automatically syncing your InvoiceOcean customer database with Sugester.
- Obtain your Sugester API authorization code. To do so, first login to your Sugester account. Then, in the top-right corner, click on Settings > API. Your code will look something like this:
- Make sure to copy the code to your clipboard or a text file - you will need it later.
- Setup sync in InvoiceOcean. Login to your InvoiceOcean account and go to Settings > Account settings > Integration.
- Scroll down to the Webhooks section.
- In the Type field select client:update. Paste your API token in the field marked API token. Then paste your account's URL into the URL field in the following format:
- Click Save and return to your Sugester account.
- That's it! From now on, your InvoiceOcean customer database is being synced with Sugester in real time.