How to start syncing your InvoiceOcean and Sugester accounts
Last updated: 2021-11-09
Post view count: 3663
Efficient helpdesk, easy-to-use CRM and always available knowledge base are a key part of any serious enterprise. This is why InvoiceOcean is integrated with Sugester - simple software for customer support. Read on to learn how to start automatically syncing your InvoiceOcean customer database with Sugester.
Obtain your Sugester API authorization code. To do so, first login to your Sugester account. Then, in the top-right corner, click on Settings > API. Your code will look something like this:
- Make sure to copy the code to your clipboard or a text file - you will need it later.
Setup sync in InvoiceOcean. Login to your InvoiceOcean account and go to Settings > Account settings > Integration.
src="https://s3-eu-west-1.amazonaws.com/fs.siteor.com/sugester/files/images/pics-en/inv1.png" /> src="https://s3-eu-west-1.amazonaws.com/fs.siteor.com/sugester/files/images/pics-en/inv2.png" />
- Scroll down to the Webhooks section.
- In the Type field select client:update. Paste your API token in the field marked API token. Then paste your account's URL into the URL field in the following format:
- Click Save and return to your Sugester account.
- That's it! From now on, your InvoiceOcean customer database is being synced with Sugester in real time.src="https://s3-eu-west-1.amazonaws.com/fs.siteor.com/sugester/files/images/pics-en/inv4.png" />