Deleting an account in InvoiceOcean
Last updated: 2021-11-09
Post view count: 861
InvoiceOcean gives its Users the possibility to delete their accounts at any time.
Remember that the deletion of an account is irreversible after seven days from the moment of its deletion.
Bear in mind that after that time it will not be possible to recover any documents - export the ones you may need in the future.
To delete an account:
- go to Settings> Account Settings
- scroll down to the bottom of the page
- press the grey Delete Account button (but remember that only the User with the account owner status can see it)
After pressing it, you will see a message about sending a confirmation link to delete your account.
From that moment on, you have two options:
- go to your email inbox and click on the link sent to you, thereby deleting your account with the ability to reverse your decision for one week from the moment of deletion
- ignore the message, without clicking on the link you received and thus not deleting your account
After following the first option and pressing the DELETE ACCOUNT button, you will see a message confirming the temporary deletion of your account.
You will then have the option to hit the Restore the account button immediately, but you’ll also have seven days to decide - if you decide to restore your account within that time, go to your email inbox and find the link to restore your account.