Warehouse documents linked with invoices
Last updated: 2014-04-17
Post view count: 2453
If you have enabled the warehouse feature, you can generate warehouse documents for your invoices. The following options are available:
1. Generating a warehouse document based on an invoice.
2. Automatic warehouse documents creation after invoice issuance (you can enable this option in Settings > Account settings > Configration > Warehouses).
3. Automatic updating of warehouse related documents after changing the invoice (you can enable this option in Settings > Account Settings > Configuration > Warehouses > Automatic updates for invoice-related documents
4. Issuing invoices based on warehouse documents
5. Issuing one invoice based on multiple warehouse documents.
If you are issuing an invoice from multiple reservations, they will be deleted after invoice generation and (if automatic invoice generation is enabled) a Release of Goods (RG) document will be generated.
Products which are not the invoice that are services are not transferred during warehouse document generation.